Yokohama W.Drive V903
• Drivers who require high performance in "all conditions" during the winter season
• Extreme drainage performance on snow and wet
• Sure driving feeling on high-speed cruising
• Fuel-efficient tyre with low rolling resistance
• Excellent mileage performance
• Direct feeling on snow and wet surface
• Superior stability on high-speed cruising
• Low fuel consumption with its low RRC
• Directional tread design provides "direct-feel" and traction on snow/slush surfaces, and excellent drainage on wet surfaces.
• Zig-Zag main straight grooves provide excellent traction with theirgroove edges.They also provide high drainage which avoids hydroplaning on wet surfaces with a "see-through" arrangement.