Pirelli Scorpion All Terrain Plus
“The new Scorpion™ All Terrain Plus reflects Pirelli’s continued commitment to offering tires developed specifically for the North American Market,” said Ian Coke, Chief Technical Officer for Pirelli Tire North America. “This tire combines our advanced compound and design technology with an aggressive appearance to provide light truck and SUV owners with a durable, high performing driving experience through a wide range of challenging on or off-road conditions.”
Sporting a new generation tread compound and aggressive design, the Scorpion™ All Terrain Plus tire is a significant upgrade that replaces the previous Pirelli Scorpion™ ATR. The all new tire tread pattern increases durability, traction and wear resistance; ultimately offering balanced performance in various on and off-road conditions.
Aggressive Tread Pattern and Upper Sidewall Design
• Delivers a great look for trucks and SUVs
• Balanced performance for on and off-road conditions
New Generation Tread Compound
• Optimized for durability, traction, and wear
• High resistance to cutting and chipping of the tread elements
• Excellent snow traction, and sidewall marked with three-peak snowflake
Deep Tread Grooves with Conical Stone Ejectors
• Delivers excellent traction in mud and snow
• Ejectors force small stones out from the tread
The aggressive tire design of the Scorpion™ All Terrain Plus will please drivers who prefer minimal noise and on-road driving comfort, but do not want to sacrifice solid off-road performance.