The advanced asymmetric tread pattern ensures greater handling in all weather conditions.
• Jointless nylon cap ply reinforcement increase road grip by controlling dimensional stability.
• Wide base tread enables long life and enhanced dry traction.
• Special tread compound enhances wet traction without compromising the long life of the tyre.
• Strong sidewall construction minimizes the risk of sidewall damage.
• Optimum casing profile absorbs shocks and minimizes the effect of any surface irregularities on the road.
• Advanced bead area construction with high fillers optimizes ride comfort. Dry side – facing the outside of the vehicle.
• Tread has reduced groove density.
• Higher stiffness of the tread blocks increases handling and stability of the car. Wet side - facing the inside of the vehicle
• Tread has increased grooves density
• Grooves and blocks have been designed for maximum rate of water evacuation, resulting in enhanced resistance to aquaplaning.