The new KUMHO KW27 Izen is a snow tire from new generation designed specially for top class cars. KW27 Izen is equipped with special three-dimensional polyhedral sipes, enabling greater cohesion in snowy and icy pavements and prevents uneven tire wear. At lower speeds, the 3D sipes in the shoulder area actually open, providing more biting edges for gripping traction in snow an icy conditions. At higher speeds or under higher loads, these same sipes lock together and close up for shoulder rigidity, creating a solid footprint for excellent handling on dry roads. The production of KW27 Izen used technology controlling the distribution of silica in the rubber. Thereby retain the properties of the mixture at temperatures well bellow 0°C, and ensure greater stability of the tread.
• The asymmetrical design of KW27 provides excellent performance in all weather conditions.
• Equipped with four longitudinal channels for quick removal of water.
• For preventing the danger of aquaplaning also contributes and the outside part of the pattern with its transverse grooves.
• The central rib has densely located blocks to provide a better handling and cornering.
• The inner side of the pattern has specially designed channels and blocks for excellent performance on snowbound roads.
• The new KW27 Izen achieves incredible levels of adhesion, easy handling, and short brake distance and confidence even in extreme weather conditions.