The aggressive design technology of the ECSTA series combines the high-speed performance of a racing tire with maximum traction and handling for the most optimal driving experience for those who love to be in control of the road.
• An all-around rim protector, a special tread compound and multi wide channels on the center and side ribs provide enhanced water clearance optimal traction and stability on both wet and dry situations.
• Patented ESCOT technology also optimizes braking capabilities for safe and comfortable driving.
• The ECSTA STX meets the demanding needs of the SUV/ light truck UHP and tuner market and was jointly developed by Kumho's American, European and Korean technical centers to provide "extreme performance in all seasons and appealing appearance".
• On the outside, the ECSTA STX features an aggressive, directional tread design with large, stable tread blocks for quick response and sporty handling.
• It also features high angle, lateral grooves and V-shaped central grooves that help channel water toward the sides of the tire to resist hydroplaning.
• Internally, the ECSTA STX features twin, high tensile steel belts reinforced with two nylon cap plies to stabilize the tread area thus enhancing handling and high speed capability.
• Two polyester body plies and nylon bead reinforcements in the tire's sidewalls blend ride quality with steering response.
• Rim Protector in the lower sidewall: Safeguards wheel against scratches and abrasions.