KC 15 is the brand new KUMHO tire for SUV in winter, designed to meet severe snow service requirements without studs. It has high number of blocks and progressive sipes for very effective grip.
• The mild asymmetric tread design is for optimum wet traction, handling and ride comfort. Its advanced silica compound specifically is for wet traction and handling. KC 15 has excellent traction and braking performance.
• The high number of blocks ensures very effective grip in the snow.
• The systematic coupling of blocks leads to high block stability and support one another even when only slightly deforming. The tire presents powerful grip on the snowy and icy road.
• The arrangement of various sipes in a block enables interlocking with the road surface. KC 15 is made for excellent handling, driving stability and lower noise.
• The mild asymmetric tread design with four grooves and reinforced shoulder area is ideal for high speed road use and also improves handling performance, wet traction and ride comfort. Larger, more stable tread blocks ensure good driving stability.
• The sine-curve sipes in shoulder area helps for high grip on snow and ice. Zig-zag sipes in center area help for good traction and excellent handling.
• The advanced silica compound improves wet grip.
• The four circumferential grooves and the lateral grooves give good aquaplaning performance.