Maximize the density of snow sipes on the Snow & Ice roads Optimize the array of lower snow sipes and shoulder block stifness for the handling and cornering performance.
• Snow sipes on center rib: Confirm the strong and stable traction performance on snowy road.
• Radial types of lateral blocks: Provide stable handling and powerful traction performance.
• Wide longitudinal grooves: Confirm the outstanding longitudinal anti-aquaplaning performance.
• Zigzaged multi sipes: Improve the wet and snow performance by applying the dense sipes. And block the uneven wear by minimizing the movement of tire blocks.
• Notched lateral groove: Improve snow and wet performance.
• Semi-Grooves: Block the slippage on to the lateral direction by applying the hoe shaped grooves.