Scorpion Zero™ Asimmetrico is manufactured exclusively using the MIRS™ process, patented by Pirelli, the most advanced system of tire design and production giving exceptional quality. The embodiment of Technology:
• Low profile, race tire derived ultra-high performance.
• Speed symbol "W" (up to 270 km/h).
• Dynamic image and unique character.
• Handling at he limit – a tire created for extreme conversions aimed at boosting the performance of the most powerful 4x4 SUVs. The broad footprint with uniform contact pressure limits tread distortion, even when cornering, improving lateral grip, direction changes and braking in both wet and dry.
• Compact shoulder blocks -> Exceptional dry handling.
• Broad channels on the shoulder blocks -> Excellent wet handling and resistance to aquaplaning
• A continuous centre rib and 2 tread bands formed from the characteristic variable sized "Z" shaped blocks -> High speed precision, braking grip and low sound emission.