The aggressive design technology of the ECSTA series combines the high-speed performance of a racing tire with maximum traction and handling for the most optimal driving experience for those who love to be in control of the road. The ultra high-performance ECSTA KH11 features an asymmetric tread pattern that is characterized by:
• Three circumferential grooves for enhanced resistance to aquaplaning.
• Optimized lateral grooves and sipes for excellent comfort, wet traction and reduced noise.
• A solid central rib enhances high speed handling and stable cornering.
• Lug-type blocks on the outer shoulder improve handling.
• New racing-inspired silica tread compound applied for better wet handling and less fuel consumption. ECSTA KH11 features twin steel belts reinforced by spiral-wrapped nylon cord to stabilize the tread area, enhancing treadwear, handling and high-speed capability while maximizing ride uniformity. The ECSTA KH11 is refined through the use of Kumho's ESCOT Technology that optimizes the tire's shape, internal tension and footprint contact pressure. The rim protector applied to protect wheels.