The much anticipated new GEOLANDAR I/T + is a well-balanced studless winter tire exclusively for SUVs.
• Stepped shoulder and large shoulder grooves cut into snow to improve grip while cornering.
• On wet surfaces, the directional tread pattern pushes water out from under the tread as the tire rotates to enhance wet traction.
• Smaller tread grooves and larger tread blocks increase traction and stability on dry roads.
• The zigzag interior grooves create long continuous sharp-biting edges that cut through water film and grab more snow for greater traction.
• Wave-shaped sipes increase wet traction and allow the low-temperature rubber compound to grip the icy surface.
• New silica tread compound maintains excellent snow traction while improving performance in wet and dry conditions.